FRP Structural Shapes
Fiberglass Structural Shapes are perfect when you need to replace wood, steel or aluminum with a strong, lightweight, long-lasting option. We stock one of the industry’s most comprehensive lines of FRP profiles. They are manufactured in both vinyl ester (standard color is beige) and polyester (standard color is dark gray). Embedment angles are only manufactured in vinyl ester and standard in dark gray to compliment the color of concrete.
Benefits of Fiberglass Structural Shapes
- Will not Rot, Rust or Corrode: Our fiberglass reinforced structural shapes offer the strength of traditional building materials with a longer life cycle.
- Will not Shrink, Swell, Warp or Bow: Hot or cold, wet orxc dry, our FRP structural members remain dimensionally stable.
- Easy, Quick Installation: Fiberglass structural shapes can be cut, drilled and assembled using standard tools.
- Built for Safety: FRP grating and decking are available with safe, nonslip surfaces. This is especially useful to prevent slips and falls in wet or oily conditions. As well as excellent cushioning to support workers with less strain and fatigue.
- Options and Applications: Options include NSF certification, UV inhibitors, fire-retardant resin and more.